Attensity to Host Free Webinar on Achieving Retail Success By Understanding and Acting on Customer Conversations
* What: “Transforming Customer Conversations for Retail Success” is a complimentary webinar for retailers to learn how to harness customer information across all channels, to deliver consistently positive experiences that will drive increased loyalty, brand preference, and stronger financial performance.
* When: 11 am PT, Thursday, February 18, 2010
* Why: Webinar participants will gain a better understanding of how to respond to and re-use feedback from online consumer conversations, as well as other customer touchpoints including surveys, web communities, social media, inbound emails, and service call notes.
* Who: Linda Peshkin, retail consultant and experienced researcher, will explain how to best listen to customers and turn conversations into actionable insights, including how Voice of the Customer programs can translate into tangible business results.
Catherine van Zuylen, vice president of product marketing for Attensity™, will demonstrate how retail clients can extract meaningful insights from online consumer conversations taking place in social media such as blogs, forums, and social networking sites and from surveys, emails, CRM and web interactions.
* How: Register for free online at:
About Attensity Group
Attensity Group provides software applications based on Web 3.0 semantic technologies to find, understand, and use information trapped in unstructured text to drive critical decision-making. The comprehensive suite of applications address collective intelligence in social media and forums; the voice of the customer in surveys and emails; customer response management; e-services; research and discovery; risk and compliance; and intelligence analysis. With more than 500 installations worldwide, Attensity Group’s award-winning software is used by large government agencies and such innovative enterprises as Airbus, Charles Schwab, Bosch, JetBlue, Royal Bank of Canada and Travelocity. Organizations are better able to track trends, identify patterns, detect anomalies, reduce threats, and seize opportunities to improve customer satisfaction and retention. The Service & Support Professionals Association (SSPA) has honored Attensity Group with its 2009 Recognized Innovator Award. Attensity Group operates in the
region as Empolis. More information:
©2010 Attensity Group. Attensity is a trademark of Attensity Group in the United States and/or other countries. Other brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. All rights reserved.Back to Top