Attensity for Marketers
Analyze and Respond to customer conversations about your products, services and brand
Marketing executives recognize that customer conversations with and about your company are multiplying as consumers use mobile devices and social networking to share opinions, recommend products and services, and express sentiment about their favorite, and not so favorite, brands. Buried in the millions of reviews, comments, emails, surveys and tweets generated every day is a wealth of customer intelligence that can be mined and used to improve the customer experience with your brand.
That’s why industry leaders like Charles Schwab, Citigroup, HP, JetBlue, Lloyd’s Banking Group, Siemens, Starwood Resorts, Travelocity and Whirlpool use Attensity’s world-class text analytics platform to drive their marketing initiatives.
Using Attensity’s integrated suite of social analytics and engagement solutions, these innovative marketers can:
- Analyze customer sentiment around brands, products, services and more
- Measure product launch success to accurately forecast demand
- Detect early warning of potential issues before they become problems
- Engage customers through social media and other channels
- Identify brand influencers
- Predict trends
- Improve product quality
Attensity delivers an integrated set of applications that allow marketing leaders to listen, analyze, relate and act on customer conversations, no matter where they take place – internally in CRM notes, emails and customer surveys, or externally on blogs, review sites or social media networks.
- Attensity Analyze gives marketers the tools to analyze subscriber conversations across external media, including review sites, blogs, forums, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube videos, mainstream news sites and more, as well as the free form notes stored in internal sources such as CRM/contact center notes, surveys and incoming emails, and relate those conversations to your internal data on sales figures, inventory numbers, customer service records and more. A wide variety of out of the box reports help you track and analyze ongoing relevant conversations about your brands, products, competitors, and more, identify influential opinion leaders and sources, and understand sentiment and issues, along with industry trends.
- Attensity Respond gives social media teams an easy to use, powerful tools proactively respond to customer conversations when and where those conversations take place. An easy to use web interface provides social responders with a single view of customer conversations from multiple social sources, including Facebook, Twitter, forums, blogs, communities and other sources. A comprehensive knowledge repository guides users to the right answers, while automated workflow and response capabilities significantly increase the efficiency and effectiveness of your social response.