Location: Redwood City, CA
The Senior Manager of Talent Acquisition and HRIS will be responsible for developing and deploying best-in-class strategies to ensure acquisition of top talent at Attensity to meet our current and future needs. You will bring management and leadership to this function and help Attensity focus on implementing creative solutions to the challenges of attracting, assessing, selecting and on-boarding top talent. In addition, you must define and implement automation tools and systems for the HRIS unit of Human Resources management at Attensity.
This position will partner with Hiring Managers and staff to drive strategy processes and execution to support and drive our growth strategy. You should have deep expertise in recruiting with a particular emphasis on technology, sales, product, marketing and client services.
You need to bring forward looking communication, organization and consultative skills paired with an ability to respond to conflicting demands and challenges across the company. In addition, you must have strong business acumen, operations management (in the corporate recruiting environment), and strong management and general leadership experience.
You must be passionate with a sense of urgency with an ability to excel in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
To succeed, you must be able to function in a dynamic environment through developing and maintaining a healthy candidate database.
Draw upon a proven recruiting background to identify and manage candidates throughout the hiring process from initial identification through offer of acceptance. Recruiting cycle includes sourcing, screening, interviewing, evaluating, and negotiating compensation.
Utilize a consultative, professional approach to evaluate candidate skills/abilities and place in technical roles that meet their skills and expectations.
Perform in depth sourcing of passive candidates by using creative techniques of Social Media/Utilize Internal Applicant Tracking System extensively and record all relevant candidate activity and documentation in the candidate database.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for overall management and leadership of company’s end-to-end employment recruitment process and HRIS
- Responsible developing and implementing business and organizational development talent strategy which aligns with the company’s performance needs, competencies and critical skills
- In collaboration with Executive Team define and establish global Talent Acquisition Strategy
- Manages and leads a small staff of talent acquisition professionals
- Develops, implements and maintains the company’s HRIS and automation system for end-to-end employment at Attensity
- Works with hiring manager to document requirements of job openings as required to fill open requisitions
- Determines appropriate recruiting sources for advertising and posting positions
- Write effective content needed for online job postings
- Search for candidates through various job boards, internal database, referrals, and various social and professional media tools
- Develops and administers staffing/employment/recruiting programs
- Surfaces candidates and develops networks of people and processes to support a strong pipeline of qualified candidates. Match candidate skills/desires/personality with job description needs
- Actively participate in networking groups and other business programs to generate passive candidates
- Manages Attensity’s Employee Referral Program
- Utilize Applicant Tracking and Customer Relationship Management systems to track and monitor progress and activity
- Promotes the company image to candidates and external service providers. Build relationships with new and current candidates through phone calls, emails and meetings
- Conduct candidate calls to prep for interviews as well as brief and debrief post-interview
- Set up interviews and various meetings for recruitment
- Pre-screens resumes and evaluates effectiveness of electronic candidate evaluation tools. Qualify and disqualify candidates during phone calls and face to face meetings
- Documents candidate evaluation and interview process
- Negotiates and/or supports hiring manager in developing new hire compensation package/offers
- May conduct employment background checks
- Works with agencies, recruiting contractors and/or internet website representatives in the course of conducting employment advertising campaigns
- May provide performance feedback on all recruiting agencies/sources
- Manage the Talent Acquisition and HRIS unit Budget
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned
Required Skills / Qualifications
- Strong capabilities to source technology and business candidates using a variety of sourcing techniques with an “out of the box” mindset, including leveraging social media and personal networks
- Must have a demonstrated ability to function/recruit on a national, multi-location basis
- Be a proven performer who has a record of success supporting professional organizations
- Ability to efficiently identify high-quality candidates
- Understanding of Industry and ability to articulate the company’s services to candidates
- Ability and experience to articulate complex and in-depth concepts along with exceptional negotiations and closing skills
- Experience managing the full life cycle of recruiting
- Knowledge of skills related to the software development life cycle, Business Transformation, and Business Intelligence fields
- Must have a strong professional network and be motivated to utilize outside sources
- Experience using CRM systems & Computer applications is helpful Preferred Skills
- Excellent communication, coaching and follow-up skills and ability to lead projects and project teams
- Expert in direct sourcing and strategic talent acquisition planning
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize a high volume requisition workload
- Strong self-starter, ability to work in a high pace growth environment, and experience juggling and delivering on multiple priorities
- Driven for results and high achievement while maintaining a friendly optimistic outlook
- Demonstrate a strong attention to detail in listening skills and general work effort
- Experience with behavioral based interview techniques
- Thrive in a metrics-driven environment
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Coachable and enthusiastic about being part of a team
- The intellect to "think on your feet," solve problems, and make wise decisions
- Ability to be a creative thinker and leverage positive influence
- Demonstrated experience in sourcing strategy and leverage networking abilities
- Experienced in the use of recruitment technology and recruitment databases
- Expert in recruiting employees at all levels and developing processes, tools and policies
- A track record of success working with all levels of an organization and providing comprehensive advice and guidance
- Demonstrated experience of developing and delivering successful end-to-end recruitment strategies
- Experience in technical recruitment is necessary
Education Required and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 – 10 years experience managing and leading technical recruiting unit for Software Company or 5 – 8 years minimum experience as an HR Business Partner with strong knowledge, skills and successful track-record leading and managing employment and HRIS in a start-up environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in the Technology field or Human Resources required.