Attensity helps the world’s leading brands leverage customer conversations as a business asset.
Using Attensity’s integrated suite of customer analytics and response applications, organizations can tap the wealth of data stored in both internal and online sources such as call center notes, emails, customer surveys, blogs, review sites and social media, and use that information to improve the customer experience with their brands.
Leveraging the power of Attensity’s social analytics and engagement solutions, organizations can meet the needs of today’s empowered customers while:
- Increasing revenues by identifying new market opportunities to engage customers with timely, relevant offerings;
- Fostering brand loyalty by better understanding and responding to customer needs;
- Reducing costs and increasing efficiency by responding to potential issues before they become problems.
From its headquarters in Palo Alto, Calif., Attensity is powering the customer experience strategies of companies such as Charles Schwab, Citigroup, JetBlue Airways, Lloyd’s Banking Group, Royal Bank of Canada, Symantec, Starwood Hotels & Resorts, Travelocity and Whirlpool.
Global 2000 leaders choose Attensity for our extensive experience and deep expertise in text analytics and customer experience management, including:
- 10+ years of experience in text analytics/CEM
- 7 patents in natural language processing
- 150+ large enterprise customers worldwide
- World’s largest NLP development group
To learn more about our products, services, customers, and successes, we invite you to explore our website or contact us today.