Timely and relevant insights you can act upon
Attensity is the leading provider of integrated, real-time solutions that blend multi-channel Voice of the Customer (VoC) analytics and social engagement for enterprise listening needs.
Attensity’s technology is designed to contextualize, organize, and surface customer-centric data from deep analysis of social and non-social channels. By deploying highly sophisticated, patented natural language processing (NLP) methods, Attensity provides reliable sentiment and insights, allowing companies to better understand and respond to the needs of their customers.
Attensity’s milestones in collecting and analyzing customer information come from the culmination of more than ten years of research in the areas of search, 9 patents in natural language processing (NLP), machine learning, artificial intelligence, and semantics.
Attensity’s mission is to empower companies and organizations with timely and relevant insights they can act upon
Top brands use Attensity’s competitive analysis, crisis management, and product launch solutions across customer service, PR, marketing, IT, market research and competitive intelligence.
These brands rely on Attensity’s world-class enterprise platform to Listen, Analyze, Relate and Act on customer conversations from across the social web, as well as from internal sources. For these companies, Attensity delivers clear advantages that help them improve the customer experience with their brands:
- Real-Time Social Analytics: give an up to the second view of what your customers are saying about your products, your company and your brands.
- Enterprise-class solutions: our social analytics and engagement solutions are built to handle the Big Data being generated by today’s social customers.
- Industry’s Most Accurate Insights: our patented solutions are based on more than 10 years of research and development with the federal government and have been proven in many of the world’s largest corporations.
- Ease of Use: our solutions are driving the social engagement strategies of every day by business users in marketing and customer service organizations.
- Industry Solutions: Attensity has deep expertise from our work with companies in vertical markets like telecom, financial services, hospitality and travel, insurance, high-tech manufacturing and others.
From its headquarters in Palo Alto, California, with offices in Salt Lake City, Utah, Belgium, Germany and the U.K., Attensity customers include some of world’s most valuable brands, including, AT&T, Yahoo, eBay, ASDA, Verizon Wireless, Deutsche Telekom, Lloyds Banking Group, Rogers, Whirlpool and Nokia.
To learn more about Attensity, watch the video below, then contact us for a personalized demonstration to discover how Attensity can help you create a social customer engagement strategy for your business.